Olá, Pretoria! Time for some Brazilian Flavour!
The Embaixada do Brasil em Pretória / Embassy of Brazil in Pretoria and Capital Collective are pleased to announce the 2nd edition of the Afro-Brazilian Festival @ Market @ the Sheds, to be held on Saturday, December 2nd 2017, from 11:00 to 20:00, at 012central.
A Jam-packed Brazilian feast and related activities are planned including:
• Delicious Brazilian food including a beach cocktail bar and laid-back Brazilian music and bands;
• Brazilian frevo dance and samba;
• Demonstrations of Brazilian martial art-dance Capoeira;
• A Show case of Brazilian sport including, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, football acrobatics, and a volley ball workshop;
• Cut-out photographic backdrop where you can pretend to be a Brazilian footballer on Rio’s beaches;
• Exiting activities for kids including Face painting;
• Lots of Giveaway Brazilian products 🙂
Market @ the Sheds is a growing must on the Pretoria weekend calendar. It usually takes place once a month, inviting visitors to experience the true colours of the Capital and its people in the form of Art, Music, Food, Fashion and Design at Pretoria’s trendy inner city space, 012central.
Here you can spend the day in a cool, easy-going social atmosphere and indulge in a quirky shopping experience with live music, craft beer, fine wines, cocktails and gourmet street food. Expect an entertainment line-up of blues, folk, rock, jazz, reggae and Afro-soul. Parking is free and entrance to the market is R50. Kids and Vespa riders enter free.
It’s fun for the whole family! We’re looking forward to welcoming you! #GreatFood #GreatArtAndDesign #GreatPeople